Make a claim on your travel insurance
Making a claim with InsureandGo is easy. If you would like to start, download and complete a claims form from below. Don't forget to choose the claims form that is most relevant to the claim you wish to make:
- Baggage delay, baggage and personal property
- Trip cancellation/interruption
- Medical Emergency and Associated Expenses
Our claims forms are in PDF format and you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view them. If your computer does not yet have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it free from here.
7300 Corporate Center Drive
Ensure that you send all the original documentation to support your claim with your completed form. Please note that photocopies cannot be accepted and can lead to a delay in the handling of your claim.
We will send you an acknowledgment letter to you upon receipt of your completed claims form which will advise you of your unique claim reference number. Please make sure you quote this reference number in any future contact you have with us.
If you would prefer, or if you have any questions, you can call a member of our claims team on 888-491-4577 or you can also e-mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and can also send out claims forms to your home address.
- 100% coverage for trip cancellation
- Lost baggage and personal effects
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance
- Pre-existing conditions waiver available
- Our 10 day satisfaction guarantee- if our travel policy is not to your satisfaction you may return it for a full refund!
In the event of an emergency overseas, call collect
From within the US call toll free
For other enquiries, please see our contact us page.